Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Zoo Boo

October weekends have been really slammed, so we hadn't been able to make it to Zoo Boo yet. Then this weekend, I realized that Halloween had a high chance of rain and really low temps, so I decided to pull myself together and get the girls to Zoo Boo on Sunday night, just to be safe! They really rallied (SK came along too), and we all had a good time getting dressed up and being festive. The weather was perfectly fall-ish, and we made it through about half of the trick or treat stations before the crush of the crowd arrived. At that point, I promised the girls a Sonic trip and four pieces of the GOOD candy that I had at home if we could just peel out early. It was a unanimous YES, so off we went to get our tater tots and corn dogs! Glad my Dorothy and my little witch were able to frolic, eat a lot of candy, and pet some sting rays on a beautiful fall night in case they are trick or treating with gloves and an umbrella this Thursday!

Be still, my heart









They talked me into petting the sting rays. It might have been the happiest Cress has ever been- and most wet too.



Did you know that sting rays eat raw fish? Gag me.






We played with Presley, I mean Belle!


No comments: