Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Toohig Tidbits: May


"Hold me like a baby, mommy"


Poor Cressey







Lunch date with Alexandra


Bella's birthday


Cressey loves her some Poppy!



Look at all those saddle oxfords




Her future's so bright...


Kids of all ages flock to this fairy garden




First lunch out with Caroline


C's teacher sent me this gem after a very delicious (and messy) spaghetti lunch


While I picked up a cookie cake at a store in the mall, Cress entertained herself on the riding toys. I don't guess she even knew they moved, but I thought I'd be a sweet mom and reward her for being patient and put some coins in this one. She was NOT HAPPY when it started moving!



Field trip to the art museum




Life with cats




Cressey's first crawfish party


And of course, she latched onto baby Foster too. #babyhog


Such helpful kitties



Cantering cross rails!






Sometimes I don't fight the 'what are we wearing to school (Mullins) today' fight


Entertaining ourselves while we waited on sissy to try on clothes






Trying on her dance recital outfit


Crazy eyes


Well this was a fun date night!



I stumbled onto this happy moment


Trey, the baby whisperer



Another day, another crazy outfit



It's so fun when "Uncle" William visits for BBQ fest


Bubba's make up/ jewelry drawer is also fun! I spent countless hours of my childhood here.


Aunt Sharon got a new puppy!



Day at Spiffer's




Visiting Spiffer where she volunteers


May is really tough



"Exercising"



More "no fights; wear what you want"










This cat jumped in a bathtub full of water and just walked around it. Didn't make any effort to get out and even got huffy when I lifted him out. Ridiculous.


Why does she only get boo boos on her middle finger?


Fun in the sun with Presley





Off to the pool for the opening day!
















Look at that sweet daddy!







HG asked if she and Cressey could "text," which just means sending emojis back and forth


Lady and the Tramp moment


A little CMOM fun- that's HG in pink and black at the top right







Hiding from mama- found you!




I kept telling Cressey it was time for bath after dinner, so I finally just set a timer and said when it went off, we were going to the tub. It went off, so I walked back to my bathroom and started the water. After a lot of wailing, this is what appeared in the bathroom.


Fun at My Big Backyard with the Ducks










Hide and seek




End of season softball party


Cressey was dying to go down the slide. She started crying when she got to the top though. Eventually, Evie talked her into trying it. She wasn't wild about it. She did try one more time later, but she basically had to be nudged down it. She was done after that. Meanwhile, HG did it over and over for hours.


Cressey decided this "private pool" was her jam








No comments: