Sunday, May 6, 2012

Toohig Tidbits

Sometimes, when she’s changing clothes, she’ll pull her pants down around her knees and will run around the room- “I’m a penguin! I’m a penguin!” (like Dick Van Dyke does in Mary Poppins)

Another diva moment…she told me twice in 30 minutes this week, “Stop asking me questions, Mama.”

During prayers the other night, she said she was thankful for eyes and shirts.

She’s been into being Super Hero Helen Grace lately, with her blanket wrapped around her shoulders. As we were going upstairs for her to help me find something, she told me that super heros help people, cats, dogs, and stairs.

Today she told me, “I just bite you up, Mommy!” I must tell her that I could eat her up too often!

We can’t get her out of the car when we get home. She wants to stay in the car and finish watching a movie or ‘drive’ my car. She’d stay all night if we’d let her!

backseat

The other night, we were driving home when her crazy, delirious talk started. She kept asking us ‘Why this?’ and ‘Why that?’ but didn’t think it was so funny when we turned the table on her.

1 comment: