Monday, September 11, 2023

Toohig Tidbits: July

 





HG at camp in WV with her counselor


Cress loving the only child life


Getting ready for the 4th of July





Neighborhood kids at the donut food truck!


Jumping off the diving board- she was feeling brave!





Mama had to cash in on some promises after that full week of DG duties and while Cress was still on only child time




Sunny was perplexed by the toy horse on the counter

 


Cress hurt her ankle at the pool, and after some bruising popped up, I decided a doc and Grandma might need to look at it. Doc called for an x-ray (done by Grandma), and it was just a bad sprain.


First x-ray (HG had had a ton by her age, thanks to her asthma)






RIP to this clean spot at the kitchen table- HG is coming HOME!


I can barely contain myself


I SEE HER! I SEE HER!










Playing with some of my DG goodies I came home with

My legs in polka dot pj pants and slippers, covered with Cressey's legs in flowered blanket- she wanted to be sure I didn't get away


American Girl Doll camp


While big sis enjoys some retail therapy after being in the 'wild' for two weeks




Training for kitty dismount





Kitties got a bath and a bandana, and this one was watching every move of Spiffer and I packing up our china cabinet


Ice cream with Rachel and Courtlyn


Dinner date with Maddie





Brothers Osborne





Family dinner at Georgia Blue







Ready for Camp Invention



This is how Cress does "crazy hair day"


Proud of all of her inventions


Ice cream with Sarah Evelyn and the newest star, Juliette


Look at these Arkansas sunflowers!




How we wait for sis



How the tables have turned- waiting on little sis





Latergram from some school friends' summer birthday party, new friend Laynie



No comments: