Monday, November 2, 2020

Trick or Treat!

Zoo Boo with Cressey's friends with an emoji and Vamparina








After Zoo Boo, the girls disappeared up to HG's room, and this is what I found when I went upstairs. I was shocked! We moved her to HG's bed, and they slept there together all night. First time ever at home!




Pre-trick or treating pumpkin carving...



HG really wanted to carve it herself. She did all but the mouth!







One of our neighbors took this pic of them, which I was super happy about since they wouldn't pose for me!





While sissy trick or treated with her friends, little sis happily conked out on the couch. *Important note about this Halloween night for HG. She woke up in the middle of the night at Maddie's and found her LAST BABY TOOTH floating around in her mouth!! It just fell right out; no blood or drama.



Boo Fest at school




No comments: