Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life Is Good

Tonight could not have been better. When I got to Grandma’s house today, Helen Grace was excited to see me. And was happy to jump on my hip, give me a big hug and kiss, and load up into the car. We met Spif, Ben, and Bubba for dinner, and she played happily on the video games at the restaurant while we waited. When the “sketti” arrived, she easily came to the table and ate her pasta- as much as I asked her to. She had fun playing with the to-go tin- on her head as a hat, scrunched against her face, and smushed on top of the sketti- wherever! She agreed to wrap up her after dinner car game driving to head home. We fit in a little swinging in the backyard with Daddy and then Blues Clues and milk. We had fun reading some books and finally got in bed to snuggle. She laid down, nose to nose with me, put her hand on my cheek, sighed, and fell asleep. Life is G-O-O-D.

P1000857 P1000859 P1000860

No comments: