Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mess with a Capital M

Tonight, Helen Grace made a TOTAL MESS of herself while eating dinner. Yesterday, she ate so little that I was worried, so I just let her go at her dinner with wild abandon. She dug right in, and I believe we will be finding peas, ravioli, pears, and mac and cheese for days to come. Needless to say, I stripped her right there and headed straight for the bathtub. As I leaned over her in her chair to start undressing her, I smelled something not-so-nice. I made some sort of comment to her about needing to clean that poo off her bottom, and OF COURSE, what does she do… “Poo! Poo! Poo!” She repeated that over and over for the next 15 minutes. Her daddy was in stitches and just egging her on. Arg, that will teach me a lesson!

photo

No comments: