Tuesday, December 21, 2010

HG Funnies

bathtime

Here are some funny things Helen Grace has been doing lately…

  • A friend at the soccer game on Sunday asked Helen Grace what Santa says, and she responded, “Ho Ho!” I was shocked! I have no idea where that came from, but it’s hilarious. Further proof that toddlers pick up everything.
  • I was singing Jingle Bells to HG the other day, and at the end of the song, she threw her little fist in the air and exclaimed, “Hey!” She’s got the Christmas spirit!
  • When we were on our way to my work Christmas party, we were driving around the neighborhood and looking at Christmas lights. As we passed houses, I would say, “Isn’t that pretty?,” and she would say, “Preh-tty.”
  • She surprised us by singing along with the end of the Olivia intro song, the part where it goes really high and wild. She just lets loose (and sounds a lot like me trying to hit that note).
  • When I’m rocking her to sleep at night, I read her a few books, give her a kiss, and then close my eyes and act like I’m asleep. I must have sighed the other night because Helen Grace copy-catted my big sigh. Ha! She wants to be just like Mama.
  • When I’m fussing at her and she realizes I’m upset, she will start giving me kisses. She’s awfully smart. Works every time.

little gym little gym2

1 comment:

the harrison family said...

love this post. such a sweet little girl you have, sha.