Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sound Asleep

On Friday, Helen Grace and I enjoyed a fun morning at Kindermusik. We then headed to Lenny’s to pick up lunch to take to Brandy and her girls. I called the order in, and when I got to Lenny’s, I turned around to find Helen Grace CONKED OUT. What to do? I got her out of her car seat and onto my shoulder, went inside and picked up our food, and was able to get her back into her car seat…all while she was sound asleep. I was even able to get her into Brandy’s house asleep, but she woke up when she heard the girls. I don’t know what I did to deserve such good luck, but I sure should have gone to Tunica!

And on a sweet note, we had a funny moment when she was in the tub Thursday night. She was playing and made a huge splash, which soaked me and caused me to shriek, “Helen Grace!” She immediately stood up and gave me a big ole kiss as if to say, “Don’t be mad, Mama!” She definitely knows how to work those kisses!

Playing at KindermusikCIMG6820 Someone got her hand caught in the cookie jar…she fell asleep with her hand in the empty snack container (the purple and green thing in the corner of the pic).CIMG6822 Lunch with Daily and RemleCIMG6823 Just for her DaddyCIMG6827

No comments: