Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sprinkler Fun

Thursday after work, HG and I were playing outside, and for some odd reason, I got started working on our flowerbeds. (I have no idea what came over me. Totally out of character.) Maybe because I was burning up or maybe because I desperately needed a way to entertain/distract HG, but I decided to pull out a sprinkler toy. Since we are often in Teddy’s pool or at the sprinkler park, I think this is the first time that we have pulled out a sprinkler for fun at our own house. To say HG flipped would be an understatement. After she waited patiently for 30 minutes for me to put it together, she ran and jumped and squealed for an hour probably. Easiest entertainment ever!

CF6C0690 CF6C0695 CF6C0705 CF6C0715 CF6C0746 CF6C0771 CF6C0796 CF6C0807

No comments: