Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Toohig Tidbits

I thanked her for loving me, even when I lost my patience, and she said, “You can have some of my patience!”

At the DG house…

HG:  I want to live here.

Mama:  Well, maybe when you graduate from high school and move off to college, you can join DG and live here like mama did.

HG:  No, I want to live here with you.

{Awwwwww! I know that will change one day though! She was comforted when I reminded her that Ann Maxwell and Leighton could live there with her too.}

She gets excited about anything you give her and always exclaims, “My very own ______!!!!!!” (Like she’s never had a brush or a cracker or a bowl before)

A lot lately, she’ll argue with me that she’s “never been here before.” To places like Memphis, Oxford, etc. Or “I’ve never done/had that before.” I don’t get it!

HG and I had lunch with Whitney lately on a work day for her. When it was time to go, I said we needed to let Whit get back to work. HG said, “Back to business!” I wouldn’t have believed I had heard her correctly except Whit was my witness!

Speaking of correctly, when she’s putting on her shoes or distinguishing left from right, she’ll ask, “Is this the correct one?”

She constantly wants to know what a character in a movie, or even a toy she’s playing with, is saying. At first, I thought she was asking because she couldn’t hear it, but then I figured out she wanted me to pretend what they are saying. LOTS of pretending going on here these days!

The most patient cat EVERprince momoExcited about dance classtiny dancerLove this girlmommy love Sugar highcupcakeDate with Callum- also the first public potty experiencecallum callum3 Movie date, “Wreck It Ralph,” with the Coats girls. They had a ball dancing up front after the movie ended. Thought I’d never get them out of there.movie mixDinner afterwards at McAlister’smovie4 And we soon retreated to the privacy of their van…WILD GIRLS. ‘Strike a pose’ during their dance party.movie5Perfect fall afternoon for an impromptu soccer game in Granddaddy and Spiffer’s drivewaydriveway soccer Sassy little Indianindian

Caught her dancing with the video on tv. Love the bow at the end!

No comments: