Friday, October 7, 2011

Daddy’s Biggest Fan

So sorry to have been MIA for a few days. I’m still alive- I’ve just had some technical difficulties (a.k.a. blonde moments), but I’m up and going again!

Sunday afternoon was beautiful, and I spent the afternoon on the sidelines of John’s soccer game with this cute little blonde ponytail. She looks like such a big girl, doesn’t she?!sideline sideline1clap 

On Wednesday, we had another great successful day at school and then met Daddy for lunch. We tried to make it to Grandma’s office to say hello, but she pooped out a few minutes before we made it. Grandma still came out to the car to cover sleeping beauty in kisses. For dinner, we met Bubba at Luigi’s, and then Helen Grace walked Bubba down the street to church for her Bible study while I followed them in the car. Great day!school

Mocha is so great with Helen Grace and lets her pet all over him and pull his tail. As he rubs up against her, she’ll look at me and say, “MoMo loves me.”

Helen Grace is a singing fool lately. She will jump off the couch whenever one of her favorite songs come on tv. Before bedtime last night, she was getting down to the “Mail” song on Blue’s Clues!

For a while there, she would tell you her name was ‘Grace,’ but now she’s really starting to nail the Helen part and will tell you her name is ‘Hewen Gwace.’

Oh, and a side note! One of my brilliant friends reminded me that Backyardigans has a character named Tasha. THAT must be where her imaginary friend’s name came from!

No comments: