Friday, October 21, 2011

Are Those Jingle Bells I Hear?

It’s almost that time again…one of my most challenging favorite artistic decisions to make all year long…picking out the perfect Christmas card! While it can be a little overwhelming at first, I really get drawn into it as I try to decide just what I want to express through words and pictures and how I want to display it.

Shutterfly is really helping me get into the holiday spirit this year. Have you checked out their amazing Christmas card and holiday card selection this year?! I’m thinking that Helen Grace’s grandparents will be getting some of these photo books under the tree as well.

Shutterfly is running a promotion for bloggers to win some free Christmas cards, and I am so excited to have qualified for this give-away…AND I get to share it with my blog followers! I have two promotion codes to share with the first two people to leave me a comment below with your contact info. You will receive 25 free Shutterfly Christmas cards!

To help you get in the Christmas spirit, here are a few of our Shutterfly Christmas cards from years past. It’s funny how our family’s focus has changed over the years…

2009Christmas 2009

2007Christmas 2007

2006Christmas 2006