Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Singing Girl

All of a sudden, Helen Grace is now singing along to songs- like, a lot! I am shocked! She was riding in the car with my parents over the weekend, and they caught a great video of her singing. I was surprised because I hadn’t really seen her sing along to a whole song, but sure enough, she’s really getting into it now.

This first video is from my parents’ car ride with her, and she smells a skunk at the beginning which makes her sneeze. Hilarious!

I captured this one today when we were all in the car. I love this phase!

And this is just a random pic that I have to include for posterity's sake. I look horrible, but it’s too cute of a snuggly moment not to share. I can count on one hand the times that Helen Grace has slept in our bed with us for the whole night. It usually involves illness or tornado, but with all of my recovery issues and her being shipped out to her grandparents’ so much, we caved and let her sleep with us one night recently. This is what John woke up to. SNUGGLE. BUG. We have missed you too, sweet pea!! Glad to have our family all back together now.

CIMG8824

No comments: