Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lunch Date

On Wednesday, Helen Grace and I had a bipolar day. The morning started out as awful as I have experienced with countless hissy fits (both on her part and mine) in Target, getting in the car, etc., so instead of meeting Ryves and Bubba out for lunch, they came to our house. I had had ENOUGH of public embarrassment.  Ten minutes before they showed up, Helen Grace was a hot mess of a heap in the floor because I wouldn’t let her go outside, and she was tearing her clothes off…

meltdown

As soon as Bubba pulled up in the driveway, she turned into a new person and the tears dried up. She was wonderful for lunch and pulled Bubba around the house having tea. Somehow, she had Ryves playing with baby dolls before the end of the day. I don’t get the change in temperament, but I’ll take it! It was no surprise that she took a three hour nap after they left. Whew, what a day!

lunch lunch1bubba couch phote photoYummm…Mommy made cookies!cookie

No comments: