Thursday, December 23, 2010

Play Date

On Wednesday, we went to Camille’s house for a play date with our MOT friends. We are finally getting to the point where the moms can sit and talk while the kids play *pretty* independently. Very nice for my sanity and cute to see the babies interact!

LibbyCIMG7052 EmsleyCIMG7055 CIMG7058 Look what she found at Camille’s. I’m guessing she will like her Christmas present then!CIMG7059 She obviously played hard with her buddies.angelWhere’s Waldo?grocery cart

Last night Helen Grace and I made the cookies that my mom and I used to make at Christmastime…peanut butter cookies with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups inside. John and HG kicked the soccer ball around my ankles in the kitchen as I got them ready, and then she and I watched them bake. She was really good with the oven and would quickly step back when I opened the door. Of course, she had to help sample the chocolate candy to make sure it was up to par. If only I hadn’t butchered the cookies!

cookies

No comments: