Worth and Sara Hayden were married in Oxford on July 25th, 2026. We had such a fun, family-filled weekend, and it was so nice to just live in the bubble for a few days. I loved watching our family dive in and help when we needed to, and those late night runs together were the most hilarious. We love that Worth chose Sara Hayden to join our family- she's kind and funny and thoughtful and smart and a great match for him. And her family is great too. We think we *all* hit the jackpot! Enjoy the pics from the celebration!
Rehearsal dinner ready
Lenora's
Hayes taught us all Mahjong Saturday! Cress caught on midway through her first round and won her second.
First Mahj for us!
Time to get Worth and Sara Hayden married!
Oxford-University Methodist
Power Sisters at Powerhouse
I wish I remembered what had them so tickled
He just said, "Yes, I'd love a pic with my OLDEST cousin!"
Hastings caught the bouquet lol!
These hugs/ goodbyes were so special to watch!





































No comments:
Post a Comment