Sunday, July 16, 2023

Toohig Tidbits: June

 


Clyde at Dr. B's!


A new hobby for Cress





Germantown Charity Horse Show



Corkie has some jumps!



Matchy matchy


Can you spot HG at cheer practice?


Mermaid sighting!


"Theatre club" night to see Mary Poppins







First week of pony camp


Our parents' night out without us






Picking up some hay for Hunter













Thomas Rhett concert in Tupelo- so much fun!






Not a big fan of tequilla








He was a FANTASTIC performer!!




Special visitor on my visor



Father's Day dinner at Mesquite Grill








"Helping" me pick up sticks


Pony camp week 2


City of Oxford, as well as the state of Mississippi, declared July 1st as Delta Gamma Day. We attended the meeting where the proclamation was read.

















Cheering on our friends at their Finding Nemo theatre camp performance


And Poppy!


I made a silly video of cleaning the Lewis School historical marker before our Delta Gamma Oxford Homecoming tour, and it made it to our national Instagram story!



Leaving for two weeks at Camp Rim Rock in WV





This is where mama lost it


I spent most of the rest of the weekend laying on the couch and eating my feelings. Cressey was so sweet to me and made me this pic (and a wine glass that she drew on 'Helen Grace is going to be ok')

 

Stalking HG on Life 360 as a counselor drove them from Reagan to camp 


Matchbox 20 at Live at the Garden with Annie made me get out of my feelings a little





Delta Gamma's Officer Training Seminar and 150th Birthday/ Homecoming celebration kept me distracted too!



I gave the inspiration for Friday's lunch...eek!



Meanwhile, Spiffer and GD (and Grandma and lots of babysitters) were keeping Cressey entertained!












No comments: