Friday, June 12, 2020

Front Porch Pics

I asked our family photographer, Cassie Bousson, to come capture a slice of quarantine life at our house. I didn't fuss with anyone about their outfits other than making HG put on a clean tshirt, and I actually washed my hair and put on a little bit of make up. The rest is real life- HG in workout clothes eating ice cream, Cress in pajamas or a swimsuit chasing bugs, John working and sipping on some bourbon, and me in my athleisurewear drinking wine and saying, 'It's fine. I'm fine.' Lol! While it has certainly had its challenges, we've enjoyed this forced slow down time to hang out with each other and just chill out a little bit. No homework after schoolwork is done, no running to practices, no social events. Just hanging out in our comfy clothes together and finding some good wholesome fun. I am blessed to call these crazy and sweet people mine!














No comments: