Saturday, July 17, 2010

‘I Don’t Know’

Thursday night, Helen Grace and I met Bubba and my parents for dinner at Luigi’s in Byhalia, our favorite local pizza joint. This picture is a classic example of how HG spends meals now. If only you could see Granddaddy or Spif running around after her!CIMG5616 Caught these cute ones on the way out to the car…makes my heart smile!CIMG5617 CIMG5618

Friday brought Kindermusik and then lunch with our friends Kelly and Grant. Helen Grace walked around clutching Ms. Karen’s Kindermusik stuffed doggie during most of our class (everything she touches becomes her baby and she loves to ‘love’), but she boogied down when the dancing scarves song came on. She and Grant had a good time catching up over lunch. He really really wanted her' ‘big girl’ food… :)CIMG5619 CIMG5621

Granddaddy and Spif kept Helen Grace for me Friday afternoon while I got my hair done. HG had a good time horsing around with Granddaddy, which we think we heard her say yesterday…she can say Peggy now too. She is a big copy cat, so she was trying to sit just like he was. Also, after the torrential downpour, HG and Spif had fun splish splashing in the puddles!CIMG5625 CIMG5626 CIMG5627 CIMG5629

Friday morning I got a cute video of Helen Grace. When you ask her a question that she doesn’t know the answer to, she will now put her hand up in the air like, “I don’t know.” I tried to get her to show y’all her belly button in the video, but she was a little too sleepy for that. Oh well, another time!

No comments: