Monday, January 14, 2013

Toohig Tidbits

I’m so sorry to have been MIA lately. I’ve reverted to my DG officer days and have been pulling some serious work hours getting ready for initiation coming up in February. And this past weekend, I finally made some effort to wash a mound of dirty clothes and take some Christmas decorations down. Don’t judge me if my tree’s still up on Valentine’s Day! I might not have been blogging, but not to worry- I have been taking pictures!

Precious baby bluesblue-insta She’s got a drama queen on our hands…here’s our little actress singing “Tomorrow.” At the very end, there was a very dramatic, deep bow, although I was a bit premature in letting go of ‘record.’

Happy 5th birthday to Haney! We celebrated with a carnival, complete with balloon animals and a magician.haney1 haney2 Two peas in a technology podmama & hg phones Just make yourself comfortable. She literally took a two hour nap squirreled up in this corner.nap She’s not spoiled or anything. Making herself at home at Granddaddy and Spiffer’sspoiledIce skating open house. She did very well and even let go of Daddy’s hand a bit, but she eventually decided that she’d rather wait and ice skate at birthday parties instead of taking lessons. “Maybe when I’m a big girl.”IMG_3508 Spending a fun Saturday night with Baby Addisonaddison IMG_3512 IMG_3513 And Manning too!IMG_3514{Back in April 2010}IMG_0155

No comments: