Saturday, July 2, 2011

Disco Queen (at the Children’s Museum)

Wednesday morning, we met some of our MOT friends at the Children’s Museum. It was a much needed catch up with mommies and little people.

As we were getting ready that morning, I told Helen Grace that the shirt she was going to wear had a picture of ice cream on it, and she shrieked and said, “Oh, gosh! Oh, yay!” Also, I was reminding her how we treat our friends, and she said, “I nice, I sweet.” Think she’s been told to be sweet a time or two before?  ;)

Wish she were this interested in her own teethCIMG8864 CIMG8865 CIMG8868 This was right before I got whacked with the fishing pole. At least they are smart and have paper towels strategically placed by the water exhibit.CIMG8872 CIMG8874 CIMG8876 This video is hilarious- Camille, Callum, and Helen Grace (and Finley too) dancing in the disco. Man, these kiddos love to bust a move! What I conveniently cropped out were all the mamas dancing too. We had so much fun!

No comments: