Friday, July 30, 2010

My Little Sunflower

After her two-hour morning nap (what?! yay!!), Helen Grace and I set off on a mission. We had a ton of errands to run, but one of the fun tasks was to check out the sunflowers we saw on Callum’s blog. His mama took pics of him in front of them (just south of the Agricenter on Gtown Pkwy) and he was pretty dang cute, so off we went to find them for ourselves!

First though, since we were so close (wink, wink), I had to check out the Kids Town consignment sale. I have never been a good ‘digger’ at sales, but I convinced myself that in my older days I have gotten very frugal and that it would be worth it…nope, I’m still not a digger! Well, it could have had something to do with my squirmy sidekick, but we quickly found a few cute dresses for next summer and headed to the sunflowers.

Isn’t she a cutie?! CIMG5720CIMG5720

No comments: