Sunday, July 11, 2010

Driving Miss Spif

We had a fabulous but jam-packed weekend, so this will be a short post tonight. I have to get to bed before I turn into a pumpkin, but I must give my most loyal blog friends some pics to check out at work on Monday morning! More updates to come later…

CIMG5588 Playing with CallumCIMG5591 She melts my heartCIMG5592 “Love that baby”IMG00071  “Give that baby a kiss”CIMG5597 Walking with Dada on the Oxford Square. As we walked to our table in the very back of Ajax, she stopped and stared at every booth we passed. We had to keep prompting her to wave and move on. This walking thing is a whole new world!CIMG5598Miss Daisy, uh, ‘Miss Spif’ was in the back seat…this is her favorite new pastimeCIMG5599 CIMG5600

1 comment:

Hope said...

as usual, you make my Mondays :)
Glad you had a good weekend and a good show. Mama and I are headed to Oxpatch next weekend for a girls' night and the Ladies Football Forum....I love Oxford!