Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Birthday Boys

Today we celebrated Tyler and Porter’s first birthdays at the sprinkler park! Last time we went there, Helen Grace was just barely walking and not really fond of letting go of my hand. A month makes a pretty huge difference at this stage, so she was OFF like a flash of lightning when I put her down, right toward the sprinklers or the lake- she was interested in exploring both. :) We had such a good time playing with our friends, and with the heat, none of us mamas really minded getting wet. After the kiddos wore themselves out, we spread out a picnic on blankets in the shade. Great friends and great fellowship.

CIMG5635 CIMG5636 CIMG5639 CIMG5640 Playing with AlainaCIMG5642 Hey!CIMG5645 The birthday boys- Porter and TylerCIMG5646 CallumCIMG5647 CIMG5648 Alaina, HG, and CarolineCIMG5651 Camille and EmsleyCIMG5654 DrewCIMG5656 Caroline is on the move!CIMG5658 CIMG5659 Snack time…they’ve worked up quite an appetite!CIMG5660 Baby blue eyesCIMG5661 CIMG5662 Eryn and HGCIMG5663

As we left the sprinkler park, I drove through Chick-fil-A for a quick lunch on the go. When I passed back some fruit to Helen Grace, she shocked me by shaking her head no. Umm, excuse me? When did that happen? I noticed her doing it yesterday but not at appropriate times or in context. Today, she has shaken her head several times as I’ve asked her questions. This is blowing my mind!

Last night, I took some video of her running to me. She is so cute and cuddly…I could eat her up! I still can’t get her to show her kiss on camera, but I finally got her showing you her belly button.

No comments: