Friday, May 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We have finally made it home, and it feels so nice! I apologize in advance for this short post, but as you can understand I am sure, I am mentally and physically exhausted but wanted to share some pics of our big trip home with our precious baby. Also, please forgive my lack of make up in these coming home pics. I am just proud of myself for getting a shower last night, so at least I finally have clean hair! The kitties are taking in all this baby stuff and are still checking out Helen Grace. Rebel has been in her cradle at least three times (she was not in there for any of these adventures), but he quickly jumped out when his mom and dad went beserk and started shrieking. More to come in the next few days...

Loving on her Spif
Please notice that Helen Grace's sweet daddy bought a pink shirt just for this occasion- make sure you tell him how much you like it!
Some lovin' from Daddy
Getting HG "sprung" from the hospital as they cut off her ankle bracelet.
The poor guy in the elevator asked us, "First baby, huh?" as we paused for pics at every turn.
Now this was the real fun- getting her into the car seat. And we thought the hard part was going to be getting the car seat properly put into the car. Whew!
Holding Mama's hand on the drive home
Bright sunshine but finally at home!
Ahhh, to finally be at HOME!
Introducing her to the kitties for the first time
At the end of a very long afternoon
This is how I now spend my Friday nights...breastfeeding an infant in my lap and watching a kitty sleep peacefully in the boppy pillow next to me. Love it!
Her first time in the boppy chair...she was kind of freaked out by the vibrating mode, so we are just going with the non-moving mode for right now. :)

No comments: