Saturday, May 4, 2013

Toohig Tidbits

Helen Grace's bedtime prayer: "Lord, please keep Belle safe from the Beast. Thank you for her pretty, long gown so you can't see her panties. Thank you for her good, strong shoes so she can do her ballet plies. In Jesus' name, amen."

Me to HG: "Why do I have to threaten to get Daddy to get you to do something?"
Helen Grace: "Because I don't want to do everything you ask me to do."

HG to her piggie: “Listen, here’s the deal…”
Later, she says: “Now that wasn’t part of the deal!” 

As she hands Spiffer a toy computer: “Here you go. Knock yourself out.”

We were talking about what ‘far’ and ‘near’ mean. When I asked her what ‘far’ meant, she responded, “It means a long way away. You never let me go there.”

HG to Spiffer: “Did you hear me?”
Spiffer: “Yes”
HG: “So what did I say?”

Working away on Spiffer’s windowshard at work Dinnertime is always entertaining around heredinnertime

"Once Upon A Night,” HG style

My very attentive bedtime story audiencebedtime stories1 sleeping angelSeafood Junction fun- corn on the cob dipped in ketchup20130502_184615 20130502_184926Saturday lunch at Huey’s after a night at Spiffer’shueys

No comments: