Thursday, February 7, 2013

Little Mommy

Helen Grace has been obsessed with her baby doll lately, which is named Sallie Key (coincidentally, the same name as my friend and coworker’s daughter). She takes her everywhere we go and makes us pretend to be big sister, little sister, or mommy. She even went to school with her today. I personally wish Sallie Key’s headband would conveniently disappear since it drives HG crazy when it comes off...which happens at least every hour. ;)

Reading to Sallie Keyreading to babyNap time  baby doll

To give you a taste of our little Chatty Cathy these days, I hit ‘record’ on my voice recorder at one of John’s games as Helen Grace talked about her baby doll. Sometimes I have to shake my head when I listen to her talk. Her imagination and vocabulary blow me away.

 

No comments: