Sunday, November 14, 2010

Funny Girl

Here are some recent funnies from our baby girl…

When you are about to take a of picture of her, Helen Grace now says, “Cheese!”

Also, we finally captured the yes head nod on camera. Such a goofball!

When we were shopping at Kroger last week, I was pushing along the grocery cart and suddenly felt a flash of cold across my tummy. I looked down and HG had pulled up my shirt to look for my belly button! OMG! I am now careful to keep some distance from her in the grocery cart!

And lastly, when my dad picked her up from Grandma’s one day last week, she scrambled as he was trying to get her in the car seat. In a flash, she was out of her seat, over the console, in the driver’s seat, and pushing the start button to crank the car. Luckily, she couldn’t get her foot on the gas pedal so she couldn’t really crank it, but she definitely knew what to do. What in the world are we going to do with her?! :)

1 comment:

the harrison family said...

Oh Sha, I can't help but laugh. HG is too funny!