Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Rebel

We were so looking forward to cheering on the Rebels this afternoon (from the comfort of home) in their first game against Jacksonville State. (We are waiting for the cooler temps before we introduce HG to the Grove.)  Unfortunately, we were sorely disappointed with a big and embarrassing loss, but at least we had a fun afternoon playing out in the driveway!CIMG6043 CIMG6045 CIMG6048 CIMG6049 CIMG6051

This has become a nighttime routine in our house…daddy-daughter ice cream! When HG reaches the end of her tolerance for dinner, John asks her if she wants ice cream, and she runs to the fridge. Actually, the other day when I pulled out the ice cream, she ran across the kitchen, wrapped her arms around my legs, and kissed my leg! She obviously is addicted to ice cream, but hey, if it means she eats something, we are going to continue this little tradition. And it’s really cute to see her cuddling with her daddy.  :) CIMG6052 CIMG6054 CIMG6055

A funny story I forgot to share from last week…HG and I got some take-out from Huey’s the other day, and I ordered her some mini corn dogs. As we drove home, I was telling her about what I got her for lunch since she hasn’t had them before, and every time I said ‘corn dog,’ she would ‘woof’ at me! HA!

No comments: