Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Big 3-0

I spent my last day of my 20’s in the best way I could have imagined- with my baby girl! We started the day with Kindermusik, and Camille and Helen Grace had a blast chasing each other with lollipop drums. Then, Bubba met us for lunch and cupcakes at Muddy’s. It was her first in-person Muddy’s experience, and I think she now understands what the craze is all about! We had a great little ladies’ lunch and stuffed ourselves with cupcakes. John treated me to a dinner date that night at the Hollywood Cafe, one of our favorites. Our steak was divine, and it was so nice to have a full conversation for a change.

I had kind of dreaded this big birthday for the last few years, but over the last few weeks/days, I have finally embraced it. I am at a great place in life right now and only get more excited as our life just gets more full and lovely by the day.  And the outpouring of love from all of you sweet friends made it extra special too- thanks for loving me!

Jamming out at KindermusikCIMG6092 Whoa, close up!CIMG6094 CIMG6098 CIMG6099 CIMG6101 Getting excited about lunch and cupcakes with Bubba!CIMG6104 Showing me her tongueCIMG6106 Yummmmmm…two of my favorite things! :)CIMG6107 Having a little bite of Bubba’s cupcakeCIMG6109 All I wanted was one decent pic of the two of us…and this wasn’t it.CIMG6110 And this wasn’t either.CIMG6111 And now I give up! :)CIMG6112 Dinner at the Hollywood CafeCIMG6113 - Copy

No comments: