Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Can’t Stop

I am warning you now- MANY car seat pics to come in this blog post! I can’t stop myself from snapping away. It’s just a whole new way of life, and I love that I can just turn back and look at her. She loves to point and wave as we drive along. Enjoy the pics from our weekend!

Since we have been traveling so much, we have missed our FTM buddies! Mary and Lilly have been house bound with baby Adam, so we went by for a visit last Friday. The little twinkies had fun visiting. It’s amazing to see how much their hair has grown and how tall they are getting!CIMG5030 Time management at its bestCIMG5031She’s ready for her new swing! CIMG5033 That’s my sweet girl.CIMG5035 Two words: BILLY. GOAT.CIMG5037 CIMG5038 Not sure if I have posted this one or not yet, but I love how she loves on her lovie. I took the pic with my Blackberry so it’s not the best quality, but she is the cutest little mama. :)loving lovie

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a cutie! Don't you feel she's so grown up in her big girl seat!!?? And her LONG legs!! Lucky duck :)