Friday, December 18, 2009

Does This Thing Come With a Text Package?

News Flash….Helen Grace has TWO TEETH now!! And they are both coming in- no more little white dots barely poking through the gums. They are official teeth. Scary!CIMG3771I normally wake up one of two ways: hearing Helen Grace talking or moving around through the monitor or hearing her yelling for us to come get her. One morning this week, I woke up to the noise of her wiggling around, and this is what I found when I got to her crib. She had the monitor in her hand and was waving it around! I guess it’s time to move it out of her bed, but I’m having a hard time finding another spot in her room where I can hear her well enough. Does the cell phone fixation start this early?? Well, she does have a thing for our remote control… :)CIMG3766 CIMG3767

1 comment:

the harrison family said...

looks like HG got 2 teeth for Christmas! Big girl :)