Friday, December 18, 2009

Day of Leisure

Helen Grace and I had a nice, slow (yet productive) day together. We stayed in our pjs almost all day, and I got some really cute video and pics of her playing in our bed this morning. She is sitting up really well now, although I’m scared to let her sit up without being surrounded by pillows anywhere but the bed. The last few days, she has really been trying hard to blow a raspberry, so I tried to capture some of the action on video. She ended up laughing and flirting, and I only got a few attempts at the blowing thing. The video is a few minutes long, so it might only be interesting to the grandparents!

YAAAAAAWN!CIMG3780CIMG3781

For lunch, we tried some Level 2 food for the first time. Sweet Potatoes with Turkey were quite the hit, and I think she would have eaten more of the Banana Pineapple Orange Medley if she weren’t so stuffed from the sweet potatoes. Then after making a good dent in Christmas cards and wrapping gifts, we finally got dressed and headed to Target. Since she’s sitting up so well, I tried putting her in the front part of the cart, and she LOVED it. Man, she is going to be either a great shopper or a great people watcher. Target was an absolute mad house, but she just took it all in and smiled at everyone. I am enjoying this “in awe” stage before she starts reaching and grabbing for everything we pass!CIMG3782 CIMG3786

1 comment:

the harrison family said...

adorable pictures...HG is so precious, but you already know that!