Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!

Helen Grace loved her first Halloween, and she even seemed to enjoy her butterfly costume. After a long day of shopping with Spif at Merry Marketplace, we stayed put at home and everyone came to us (praise the Lord). I am one pooped mama and am heading to bed (I fear that HG will not participate in Daylight Savings Time tonight), but I wanted to leave you with some pics before I go.

The light/flash wasn’t great, but our little butterfly was having a ball!CIMG3380 CIMG3378Google (new granddaddy name??) & Spif…when HG was oogley googly-ing the other day when Daddy was holding her, Moma mentioned that it sounded like she was calling him Google. Since he is such a computer techie, it really seems appropriate! If only we could get his buy in on it! ;)CIMG3383 Rachel, Gabe, and Snow White (a.k.a. Courtlyn) came by to see us. Snow White really enjoyed handing out the candy to other trick-or-treaters, but by the end of the night, she started saying, “No monsters, no monsters!” I hope that she forgets about the scary boys with ugly masks by the time she gets back home to her bed tonight!CIMG2762 Geggy and Grandma Jeanne…wish you could see the festive socks and earrings- they really spiced up the party!CIMG2769 Oh, the payback I will get when HG is older…I am so mad for John getting everyone else’s kids all riled up (and in this case sugared up). I was a good child, but I know that I will now suffer because of  payback for his actions! Sorry, Rachel! Hope Court sleeps tonight! And yes, John “dressed up” as a soccer player. Not sure where he came up with that costume. ;)CIMG2774Worn OUT…goodnight!CIMG2775

1 comment:

Lauren said...

what cute, happy-smiley-baby, pictures!! looks like she had a wonderful 1st halloween!!