Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random

Please forgive the lack of creativity on this post’s title. I tried and tried to think of a common theme, and I just couldn’t come up with one! Here are some pics from our week.

She makes my heart melt when I open the back car door to find this adorable sleeping face.CIMG3024She can sit up pretty well as long as she’s supported well.CIMG3030Well….maybe I spoke too soon! TIMBER! CIMG3026 Luckily, we were on the bed and she thought it was hilarious!CIMG3027  She’s worn this outfit twice and both times she has puked on it before I got a picture, but I have learned that a washcloth solves everything! ;)CIMG3031 John and I went to see A Chorus Line on Wednesday night for my birthday. The show was great, and we enjoyed a nice dinner with wine and grown-up conversation! Thanks to Ben and Spif for keeping Baby Girl for a parents night out!CIMG3037 Why does she always pull her paci out?? If only she could get it back IN her mouth! CIMG3042 CIMG3043 Helen Grace was not really excited about watching the Ole Miss – South Carolina game on Thursday night…she must have known what was coming. Bah humbug on the Rebs!CIMG3045CIMG3046 She watched most of it from behind her eyelids- as usual.CIMG3054You know those days where it’s just easier to not get your babies dressed until you run out the door? Today was one of those days!CIMG3060She LOVES to stick EVERYTHING in her mouth. Bunny is getting glommed very quickly.CIMG3061

1 comment:

Summer said...

Ryan does the same thing with his paci. He always seems to pull it out of his mouth but can't seem to put it back in! How is the rice cereal going? Can't wait to start in a few weeks!