Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tooth Fairy #2

Helen Grace has had three loose teeth for weeks (both top two and the remaining bottom one). And when I mean loose, I mean you can see them move when she talks. We’ve offered her everything under the sun to bribe her into letting us pull them. The last two nights, she’s let me have one shot with each of the loosest two, but I haven’t been able to get a good grip. Tonight, as she was about to get in the shower, she was standing at my bathroom mirror wiggling the bottom one. All of a sudden, she screamed, “Mama, my tooth! My tooth fell out!” It had literally fallen out in her hand. We ran into the kitchen to show John, and we all screamed and hollered like we had won the lottery!

She wanted to write the Tooth Fairy a letter because she’s been dying to ask her some burning questions. She was too tired at this point in the night, so she asked me to write them down for her. Love her curiosity.

We still have the top wiggly teeth to go, but one down! And man, you can’t wipe the proud smile off her face for doing it all on her own. BIG GIRL.

2015-02-18 20.05.212015-02-18 20.05.242015-02-18 19.12.17-12015-02-18 22.03.31tooth fairy cam

No comments: