Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Dancing Queen

Dance class continues to be the highlight of our week. She just loves it and has lost any shy bone in her body. The pics below are from last week, and the video is from this week. This Friday, I couldn’t have asked for more. She tried every skill that Miss Whitney asked her to do and did it happily. I’m so proud of her and love watching her practice at home, or really anywhere she goes. “Heel, toe, heel, toe.”

dancing- july 20- 1 This is so typical of their dance class…HG trying to turn around to see what Ann Maxwell is doing.dancing- july 20- 2 Getting down!dancing- july 20- 3

I apologize this video montage is so long. I know grandparents will be the only ones to watch it, but I’m so proud of the progress she’s made that I couldn’t stop myself!

So proud of herself…and her Aurora and crown stamp!stamps

No comments: