Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Twinks

While looking through pictures of Jamin, I found some very interesting pics of me. It’s been a fun walk down memory lane…enjoy!

Look at these pics of my first birthday party in September of 1981! It’s amazing how having a baby of your own can suddenly make you ravenously curious about your own ‘firsts.’ Either that or I’m a HUGE nerd. I know what John would say… ;) 1st bday cake 1st bday Loving some ice cream- nothing has changed!ice creamSince Helen Grace’s birthday, I have been thinking about my early days in a Cozy Coupe. I finally found these pics of my cousin, William, and me in our Cozy Coupe back in the day. We constantly ran around in it together, and now I wonder how we both fit in there? He is three months older than me, and we were often thought to be twins- especially because we had twinkie haircuts.cozy coupe cozy coupe1 I noticed that as a child, Helen Grace and I have lots of similar interests. I loved to hang out in the dishwasher like she does.dishwasher I also liked to chase/harass my puppy dog, Smacker.dog Oh yes, I thought the fridge was the place to be!fridgeAnd I never met a mirror I didn’t like.  mirror  I always wanted to climb on suitcases.suitcase And Tupperware was hours of entertainment! (Notice that I inherited my love of monogramming from Spif.)tupperware

1 comment:

Mary said...

OH MY! I never realized how much you look like your mom until I saw her in the 80s. Looks just like you . . . well different hair.