Monday, June 21, 2010

A Peek Into Our Life

Two disclosures before I share these videos with you:

** Please ignore the chaos that is my house. These days, I have given up picking up anything until after HG’s bedtime.

**I promise that my child does wear clothes most of the time. Some of these videos were shot around meals, at which time I now completely strip her since food goes EVERYWHERE.

Helen Grace always loves to play with curtains.

A quick video from Helen Grace’s favorite part of Kindermusik.

Helen Grace can’t pass a purse without putting it on her shoulder. In this way, she is definitely her mama’s child. The only problem is that most of the time, the purse is MUCH heavier than she could possibly lift, but she is a stubborn little girl and doesn’t give up easily.

This weekend, Helen Grace took me on a tour of the house, which ended in an impromptu game of soccer in the kitchen with her daddy.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I know I heard her say "I got it."