Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Curls

We just got Helen Grace’s one year pictures back from my friend and superstar new professional photographer, Cassie Bousson, and we love them! Check them out here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/hgsalbums/1YearPhotos

One of our favorite pics really shows off her curls, which have become quite the conversation piece lately. She gets the curls mostly from her daddy because my hair is naturally half wavy and half frizzy. John gets the nice, pretty curls and then cuts them all off! How is that fair?!

Helen Grace:  June 2010, just over one year old269_edited-1 John:  May 1979, 13 months oldJT Curls also run on my side of the family. This is my brother, Jamin, in November 1978, 15 months.jamin with leave

1 comment:

Hope said...

I don't know how you will choose from all of those wonderful pictures! She is just an angel. So great meeting you and hanging out the other day. I hope we can do it again soon.