Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Haney!

Today, Helen Grace and I met my college friends in Oxford for Haney Harris’ 2nd birthday party. Where has time gone? It feels like just yesterday we were all taking over Whitney’s hospital room upon Haney’s arrival (in our typical bossy fashion)!

HG, Me, Adickes Thomas, Emily Nail, Rebecca Thomas, Leighton Thomas, Whitney Harris, Haney HarrisCIMG4093 

After Haney’s birthday party and a fun lunch with Em, I had a meeting at the Delta Gamma house, and Helen Grace was quite the sport throughout the meeting. She sat in my lap and played happily for the longest time, but she finally gave in and fell asleep after a while. We must have been boring her. ;) On our way out the door, we stopped for a mini photo shoot on the porch with our famous rocking chairs- one of my favorite places/memories from college! Today was such a beautiful day, and I really enjoyed my time with my baby girl. That little smile just melts my heart and can make even the worst day become brilliant again. She constantly reminds me what is truly important in life.CIMG4097CIMG4100CIMG4103

1 comment:

Mary said...

I LOVE the new look your blog has. You people are sooo creative! And I love the pic of Helen Grace!!!