Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wiggle Worm

This morning, while I was getting ready, I heard HG start making some noise through the monitor, so John hopped up to get her a bottle. In the next minute or two, her normal grunting turned into SHRIEKS. I flew up the stairs to see what could possibly be wrong, and the child had flip flopped ends of the bed (I put her down with her head to the left end and now her head was facing the right end of the bed) and ON HER TUMMY!!! Not sure if she rolled over in her sleep and freaked out when she woke up or if she rolled herself over during her morning wake-up fit. Needless to say, she did NOT like it! Since she was screaming like mad, I didn’t get to snap a pic, but here are some pics from the night before. I couldn’t resist taking them- I love her all snuggled up.

CIMG3429 CIMG3430 CIMG3431Helen Grace has branched out in the food area and has tried pears and bananas (which she loves) and squash (which she ate but made  a terrible face). She’s also been fun to watch in a walker thingie at Grandma’s house. She was hilarious at first because she thought it was like her jumper and would try to get it jumping, but she loves to scoot around in the walker, although only backwards so far. I got to witness her rolling around at Grandma’s after work one day this week, but by the time I get her home, she’s tired and doesn’t want to show Mama her tricks. I had to work Mon, Tues, Wed of this week, so maybe tomorrow she’ll show off for me. John was off today with Veteran’s Day, and they tried to watch Snow White for the first time (this was also my first movie to see in a theatre when I was little), but HG wasn’t really feeling it. We’ll have to try another time soon. I’ll be glad to be here for that experience so that I can document it. :)

Busy next few days…HG and I have lunch with Whitney tomorrow (hooray, she’s back in Memphis at last!) and then dinner and Target shopping with Big Red. Friday brings Kindermusik and lunch with Gina and her kiddos. Whew, this girl needs to head to bed to get some BEAUTY SLEEP!! Night!

No comments: