Saturday, October 17, 2009

Domestic Goddess

Hahaha, not really, but that got your attention, huh?

I finally got my hands free long enough tonight to spend some time with my smocking project. It has been calling my name for over two weeks! I dove in, and when I finished the top line an hour and a half later, I looked up and time had flown by! My back is sore from hunching over my board, and my lips are chapped from sticking my tongue out (something weird I do when I am concentrating intensely). But man, I feel domestic! Here is what I accomplished tonight…

CIMG3245

Also, we had a great (but COLD) afternoon on our photo shoot! Our photographer, Jennifer Carroll, has some sneak peeks up on her blog. Check it out here. We should have the proofs back in two weeks. So excited to see them all!

No comments: