Sunday, July 26, 2009

I’ve Been Tagged!

My friend Courtney at http://rogersinthemaking.blogspot.com tagged me, so here it goes!

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

  1. A laugh or a word from Helen Grace
  2. A trip to the beach
  3. Our annual girls and moms pottery trip
  4. Family and friends coming in town for HG’s baptism in the fall
  5. Our proofs from Itsy Bitsy Photography- maybe even today!
  6. A play with Brandy tonight
  7. “Kendra” tonight where she tells everyone she’s pregnant and her mom goes off (I’m obviously addicted to reality tv)
  8. Our next family cuddle (sorry, I know I’m cheesy)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

For a change, I had quite a productive day!

  1. Went to a Junior Auxiliary work party for Jump Back to School
  2. Ate leftovers from Memphis Pizza Cafe- yummm
  3. Worked my way through some baby clothes that Rachel so kindly passed along to me
  4. Caught up with Em
  5. Treated myself to a Sonic Blast
  6. Washed and folded a ton of laundry
  7. Caught up on HG’s baby book- filled in more blanks, added last few pictures, wrote a letter to her, etc.
  8. Updated blog and Facebook with new pics

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

  1. Play soccer- or really any sport
  2. Have toned arms (although HG is helping with that)
  3. Be a runner (are you noticing a theme here?)
  4. Fix my hair like my hair dresser does
  5. Enjoy yard work and vacuuming
  6. See my out-of-town buddies on a daily basis- or even all live on the same street. Now that’s a dream, huh?
  7. Get into a daily Bible study routine
  8. Invent a car that would fill itself with gas

8 TV Shows I Like:

The fact that I had to narrow this down to my top 8 let’s me know that I have a serious tv problem. These are the ones I have set to record on my DVR and enjoy watching when I’m up in the middle of the night. Going back to work ought to curb this habit!

  1. The Philanthropist
  2. 18 and Counting
  3. Tori & Dean
  4. Jon and Kate Plus 8
  5. Kendra
  6. Toddlers and Tiaras
  7. Denise Richards
  8. The Little Couple

Friends I Tag:

  1. Angela
  2. Brandy
  3. Cam
  4. Morgan (both of you!)
  5. Summer

1 comment:

Courtney Rogers said...

I'm so glad at least someone reads my blog!!! Oh, and I've found two of my friends like Kendra as much as I do!!! (Are we weird??) Thanks for playing along.