Sunday, March 29, 2009

PINK!!!

Helen Grace has a pink nursery!!!! Kosta came on Saturday, and now our little princess' room- and Mocha- are pink! Mocha got a little too close to the wet wall, so he had a faint pink patch on his hip and the tips of his whiskers. Don't worry though- it's gone now! Kosta will come back on Monday for one more coat and to clean up the trim, and then we can get started putting furniture in place. I have been losing sleep about how the furniture should be arranged, so Moma, Daddy, and John helped move the pieces around this afternoon (BIG THANKS to them!) and I think we have finally found the perfect place for everything. We are still waiting on the chair to arrive- it should be here within a week or two.

While John helped Kosta get the painting underway, Moma, Daddy, and I made a day trip to Jackson on Saturday so that GG, Lary, and Gloria could see my baby bump, and I got to squeeze in quick visits with Whitney, Haney, and Ryves. Whit showed me some of the cutest baby shops, and I finally gave in to my shopping desires and bought Helen Grace some of the CUTEST SHOES!! Ryves has grown up so much and is getting ready to start med school in the fall. It's so cute- and surreal- when he explains to me how Helen Grace is growing and what is going on with her. My, how things have changed!

Today, we have had a nice lazy day and visited with all of our parents and even accomplished some yard work!! Next weekend will be busy with our labor and delivery class from 9-5 on Saturday, but then we'll get to celebrate Hayes' 6th birthday so that will be fun.

Check out the PINK! We're very happy with the shade- pale but still colorful. One more coat tomorrow, and we'll be done!

Here are the ADORABLE shoes that Helen Grace got this weekend (thanks to Aunt Whitney's shopping genius), and also, a SWEET teddy bear from one of my favorite consultants. It plays womb and nature noises, which really confuses Rebel. :)


1 comment:

Eric and Katherine Brown said...

Those look like Pediped shoes....if they are, you will love them. Ella had a brown pair and they lasted forever. She wore them out! Love the pink color for Helen Grace!