Monday, July 1, 2013

First Sparkler

So after our success with fireworks on Saturday, I stopped by our firework stand on Sunday to pick up some treats for our ‘brave’ girl. I was on a mission for pop pops (those things that pop when you throw them at the ground) since I thought those were harmless and up her alley, but I happened to grab some sparklers too- in case I caught her in an adventurous mood. And what do you know? She wanted to try them immediately! We were able to put them off one night, but tonight, she was going to do those ‘sparkler things’! She watched John do one and then had me hold hers for the first second, but then she took over and never looked back. We ended up going through the whole handful of sparklers, so it looks like Mama will be going back to the firework stand before the holiday weekend!

CF6C0168CF6C0181CF6C0221

No comments: