Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Saying ‘See You Later’ to the Blackmans

We have recently had to say ‘see you later’ (I am not saying ‘goodbye’) to some of our dear FTM/MOT friends, Amy and Emsley (and Brian, too, of course). They relocated to the Fayetteville, AR, area for Brian’s job in early March, so we tried to squeeze in as much girl time as possible before the dreaded move day. Luckily, we will see them again this weekend for a mama-daughter date night as they pass through town, so I’m in a bit of denial that we won’t be seeing them at Hope every Wednesday morning. HG and I have both been so blessed by their friendship over the years (especially all the times Amy has let me be ‘real’ without judgment and kept me sane!!!), and I know we will always have a very special relationship as the girls grow up ‘together’ across the miles. We love you, Amy and Emsley!

Rainy, cold day princess partybakers bakers1 bakers2 “Camping”bakers3 Going away party at the Yatesbear hugIMG_3652 IMG_3658 couch group

No comments: