Saturday, February 16, 2013

“Clifford”

Helen Grace and I have been looking forward to today! Last weekend, Helen Grace experienced the Orpheum for the first time with her grandmamas to see “Mary Poppins” on stage while I was stuck in bed with the stomach bug. This weekend, she and I had plans with our MOT friends to go back to the Orpheum to see “Clifford.” I was so excited to get to watch Helen Grace soak it all in that I would have sat through Barney just to experience it! :) She behaved so well and really had fun, especially since she sweet-talked me into a light wand. Afterward, we chowed down a late lunch at Huey’s. Despite the kiddos not eating until well after 1:00, they really were angels. Can’t wait for many more theatre dates with my girl!

We didn’t realize there was a race downtown this morning, but HG thought it was really cool to watch the runner flash by.IMG_3627 This spot on the balcony is pretty special in our family… Same spot on our first date, October 2002first date[2] Intermission Abigail, Connor, HG, Tyler, Will, Callum, Camille, and Emsley (trying to run from the camera)IMG_3640 IMG_3651

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog