Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Catch Up

Gah, I’m so behind in my blogging!! Let me try to do a quick and dirty post with a lot of random pics and videos from our last week or so.

Either she really missed her mama or she was delirious from school, but she attached herself to my leg and made me drag her around as I fixed dinner as she cackled. I’ll take any loving I can get!clingy

We are gearing up for a long weekend trip to Los Angeles in the coming weeks to see John while he’s there on business. We might be crazy, but we thought this might be an easy introduction into the world of Disney since Disneyland is a bit smaller and less overwhelming than Disneyworld. In preparation for our trip, I bought HG some Minnie Mouse princess ears online, and she was obviously quite tickled when they arrived in the mail.

minnie1 minnie2 minnie3

Our little dancing ballerina

Why is she so fascinated with the sunroof??sunroof

Last Friday, we met the Eldreds and Coats for lunch at McAlister’s and then bounce time. I somehow talked her into letting me braid her hair, and she actually left the house with it in still. Yay! The kids had so much fun, but they didn’t stay still long enough for me to get a pic of all of them together.

braid“Cheese!”lawson1 “Ok, Lawson, that’s enough.”lawson2

Showing Bubba how to use an iPhone at dinnerbubba iphone A girl and her catgirl and her cat

First real drawing of people- “The left is a happy mommy, and the right is a grumpy mommy.” She was trying to make me ‘happy’ after she had a good meltdown. She was really, really proud of herself and excited to show me her work of art.first person drawing

No comments: